From Februray 14 – 22, 2015, Breckenridge Ski Resort in Colorado is hosting its first Women’s Ski Week. Featuring women’s-specific ski and snowboard lessons, equipment demos, happy hours, and special screenings of women’s ski films, the First Annual Women’s Ski Week is the perfect opportunity to get together with your besties or make new friends on the snow.
- Ladies First daily full-day group lessons with a max of four participants and a female instructor
- Women and Wine PLUS: a half-day lesson beginning at 1:15 that ends with wine pairings hosted by sommelier, Amy Lasatis. (Feb. 18)
- Three-Day Women’s Ski Camp (Feb. 20 – 22)
- Backcountry Babes Winter Wildlands Film Festival (Feb. 19)
- Special screening of the all-female ski movie, Pretty Faces (Feb. 20)
Plus, there are two separate days of “Ski Girls Rock” Lessons for little rippers ages 7 -14. See full schedule of events here.